Spent 5 nights at this hotel just chilling and relaxing
Food was excellent, though a bit pricey. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Room was very spacious , air conditioning worked well and everything was spotlessly clean and well maintained. Beech is immediately in front of hotel, with plenty of beach chairs and para soles provided by the hotel.
If you don't have a car you are a bit isolated but that was what we wanted.
Great relaxing venue for a quieter holiday
Be aware restaurants close early so don't leave it too late to eat - though this might be a shock just to Europeans as all Americans we spoke to viewed this as normal
Wifi provided in room but is expensive and you need to pay full price per device so you can run up a big bill quickly
Would certainly recommend this hotel for a quiet week
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel offers luxury accommodations, an 18-hole golf course, spa services, and space for meetings and weddings. Gracious hospitality. Exceptional value. No mandatory resort fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Otel, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Hotel Kamuela
- Prince Hotel Hapuna Beach
- Prince Hotel Island Of Hawaii
- Hapuna Prince Hotel
- Hapuna Beach Hotel
- Island Of Hawaii Prince Hotel