We stayed here in the begining of February. We did not do prior reservation just on our road trip we picked this hotel.
Location: Very beautiful property on the beach.There are good walking sand on the beach to enjoy a long walk.
Rooms: The Hotel is very big due to the building not high but long.Funny way,we needed to take 3 elevators to the room.The lobby at the 8th floor but went you arrive the lobby at street level.Then need to go to 2nd floor and walk to the other end to go to 5th floor wich is not the 5th just the 3rd level,so abit confusing.Luckily we run into one housekeeper lady few times so she gave us directions.No one else did. We did not get any information where to go to eat so we were wondering around for a while to discover this property.
Pool: Heated nothing other special around.Personally I prefer pools with some plants around or island in the middle ,this was just a regular pool but enjoyable.
Food:The beach/pool bar had good food and service.Ocean terrace had Crab buffet.THIS WAS THE BEST EVER.Top class.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel offers luxury accommodations, an 18-hole golf course, spa services, and space for meetings and weddings. Gracious hospitality. Exceptional value. No mandatory resort fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Reservation Counter and Venere so you can book your Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Hotel Kamuela
- Prince Hotel Hapuna Beach
- Prince Hotel Island Of Hawaii
- Hapuna Prince Hotel
- Hapuna Beach Hotel
- Island Of Hawaii Prince Hotel