If you are looking for a "Spring Break" experience this is not for you; but if a quiet, scenic, relaxing vacation is what you are looking for - you will be more than satisfied. As others have mentioned, the grounds are lovely and the service outstanding. I would describe the hotel section as small, joined bungalows, all with views of the Caribbean and the rooms are nice. We enjoyed a private villa with its own pool and breakfast made to order on the patio. If you want romantic and secluded - this is for you. Keep in mind there are no TVs in the rooms and only a few of the owners have them in their villas. There is a large screen TV in the Pineapple room that is available to all, anytime of the day. And they have complimentary Wi-Fi - if you have a laptop or tablet - you can always watch on that. There is only one restaurant on the property and while we thought the food was excellent there were a few nights we weren't satisfied with the options available and wished there was another restaurant or resort close by. As I mentioned before, this is not the place to stay if you are looking for late night action. The restaurant closes by 10:30pm and there is no other bar on the property. If taking a private moonlit walk on the beach before retiring for the night sounds like your thing then this would be a good choice for you. Speaking of the beach the snorkeling was great - we saw many different kinds of fish, stingrays, turtles, etc all right off the pier. May and June are the rainy months though and it rained every afternoon while we were there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Round Hill Hotel and Villas is situated on a lush 110-acre peninsula just west of Montego Bay, Jamaica. Boasting a guest list of world leaders, cultural icons and Hollywood A-listers, this classic resort continues to attract a jet-set from around the world who enjoy timeless glamour and understated luxury along with pristine natural beaches and the inimitable Caribbean waters. Accommodations include 36 Ralph Lauren-designed oceanfront guest rooms, 90 luxurious villa rooms and suites or a selection of 27 private 2 - 6 bedroom Villas – most with private pools. Other highlights include open-air terrace dining and The Grill at Round Hill, award-winning family programs, an infinity pool, tennis courts, and an Elemis spa located in a beautifully-restored 18th century plantation house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Jetsetter, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Round Hill Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Round Hill Hotel And Villas
- Round Hill Resort
- Round Hill Jamaica
- Round Hill Hotel & Villas Jamaica/Montego Bay