My husband and I have been vacationing at Round Hill for many years, both with our children and on our own. Each time we visit we seem to love the place even more. The resort has timeless elegance that is unmatched. We always stay in the Pineapple House and find the Ralph Lauren decorated rooms there to be beautiful and quite comfortable. Only negative is there almost no place to put your clothes away but we've just learned not to bring too much. Most of the rooms on the lower level have private patios and with some you can can walk out directly to the stunning infinity pool from your room which is a plus. The lower level rooms are not quite as private as the upstairs rooms but it's a trade off. The upstairs rooms have beautiful high ceilings and are very light and airy.
The pool and the beach areas are lovely and well maintained. The intimate, adult only, Spa is heavenly. Often we spend the better part of the day there relaxing, exercising and enjoying a delicious Spa lunch prepared by the caring and attentive staff.
This small resort, less then 1/2 hour from the Montego Bay airport, is perfect in almost every way. If you are you are in search of pure relaxation, excellent and friendly service, well prepared, locally sourced food and peace and quiet there is no place better then Round Hill.
- Also Known As:
- Round Hill Hotel And Villas
- Round Hill Hotel
- Round Hill Resort
- Round Hill Jamaica
- Round Hill Hotel & Villas Jamaica/Montego Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Round Hill Hotel and Villas is situated on a lush 110-acre peninsula just west of Montego Bay, Jamaica. Boasting a guest list of world leaders, cultural icons and Hollywood A-listers, this classic resort continues to attract a jet-set from around the world who enjoy timeless glamour and understated luxury along with pristine natural beaches and the inimitable Caribbean waters. Accommodations include 36 Ralph Lauren-designed oceanfront guest rooms, 90 luxurious villa rooms and suites or a selection of 27 private 2 - 6 bedroom Villas – most with private pools. Other highlights include open-air terrace dining and The Grill at Round Hill, award-winning family programs, an infinity pool, tennis courts, and an Elemis spa located in a beautifully-restored 18th century plantation house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Splendia, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Round Hill Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.