My wife and I just returned from a week at Round Hill with our two young children. We had a wonderful and relaxing vacation and hope to return. We are a little self-conscious traveling with young kids, but found Round Hill to be very welcoming and accommodating for families.
- Stayed in a villa, which was fantastic. Take your time to choose a villa that meets your needs, as they do vary considerably in size and layout. No AC except in the bedrooms -- not a big issue for us, but good to know.
- Outstanding service. Staff across the resort knew us by name within a day of our arrival. We had several special requests (stuff in fridge for kids, cribs, etc) -- it seemed like nothing was too much trouble. The staff at our villa were wonderful.
- Excellent location. Beautiful grounds, fabulous views of the sea, 20 minutes from MBJ airport.
- Excellent food. Very pleased with the restaurants. The room service menu is somewhat limited.
- Great beach. This place does not suffer from the problem of having only a few desirable beach chairs occupied only by bottles of sunblock all day long.
- Booked our stay with a great promotion (buy 4 nights, get 3 free), making our stay an unusually good value.
- None, really. Dinner at 7:30 is a bit late for our kids, who are generally in bed by then. I doubt this is a problem for many other guests. Workarounds include room service (dinner available at 6:30) and child care, which is readily available.
Round Hill is different than many Caribbean resorts. It is elegant without being stuffy, classic without feeling old. Honeymooners and families would both be happy here, which is a little unusual. Overall, we had a wonderful stay and hope to return. Round Hill is a hidden gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Round Hill Hotel and Villas is situated on a lush 110-acre peninsula just west of Montego Bay, Jamaica. Boasting a guest list of world leaders, cultural icons and Hollywood A-listers, this classic resort continues to attract a jet-set from around the world who enjoy timeless glamour and understated luxury along with pristine natural beaches and the inimitable Caribbean waters. Accommodations include 36 Ralph Lauren-designed oceanfront guest rooms, 90 luxurious villa rooms and suites or a selection of 27 private 2 - 6 bedroom Villas – most with private pools. Other highlights include open-air terrace dining and The Grill at Round Hill, award-winning family programs, an infinity pool, tennis courts, and an Elemis spa located in a beautifully-restored 18th century plantation house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Priceline, MrandMrsSmith, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Round Hill Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Round Hill Hotel And Villas
- Round Hill Resort
- Round Hill Jamaica
- Round Hill Hotel & Villas Jamaica/Montego Bay