Extremely exhausted of the hustling & bustling life in cosmopolitan Shanghai, I was yearning for a tranquil getaway. My choice fell to Fivelements Puri Ahimsa in Ubud.
By the moment I touched down this sanctuary, I found every picture they put in their website are indeed real. Located by the Ayung River, this resort was built in a lush greenery, Eco-friendly architecture, combined with luxury & comfort, giving you the feeling of serenity at its best.
We stayed in the Akasa suite, and the room is very spacious with its king size bed & one big sofa. I love the outside stone bath tub to the most as it is directly facing the Ayung River and I could take a bath while enjoying the view to the river and the sounds of the water & bird & the smell of the tropical greenery. In addition to that, the suite is also completed with a tropical open shower which gives another senses of enjoying the beauty of the nature. Their in-house home made bath amenities such as the bath gel, shampoo, conditioner and body lotion deserves the praise. The smell is very rejuvenating and the quality is really the best of its kind.
Specialized as healing resort, it's spa, and massage offers holistic wellness of our being. Their healers and beautician are very friendly and helpful. I love their Healing Village, and the massage room is truly rejuvenating. It is very spacious with private terrace and a stone bath tub overviwing the Ayung River.
As a wellness sanctuary, it's foods are truly vegan and living foods, however it tastes marvelous. I had my breakfast with the Fruit Salad, Zucchini Humus, and Liveseed & Gojiberry granola, those were very fresh and tastes good.
The swimming pool is very nice and it has the water-speaker inside the pool, so while you swim you can listen to the calming music, too.
I love every single second I stayed in Fivelements and found this experience truly rejuvenating,
Only one note, as a healing resort, the room does not come with a TV, radio and other worldly entertainment. It has a hi-speed wifi, though. No meat at all kind and no beer/alcoholic drinks.
If you stay to rejuvenate yourself, Fivelements is truly an excellent choice, however if you are looking for more entertainment, you shall consider other hotel to stay. Also if you have children, it may not be a good option because this place focused ions healing & wellness experience and might not be attractive for your children, especially they do not offer any kids playground.
- Also Known As:
- Fivelements Puri Ahimsa Hotel Badung
- Fivelements Puri Ahimsa Hotel
- Fivelements Puri Ahimsa Bali, Indonesia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fivelements, Puri Ahimsa, Bali is a center for healing and a place for Learning to Love and Respect Life. Nestled alongside the Ayung River, this eco-conscious healing retreat is deeply rooted in the ancient traditions of Bali, making it a peaceful sanctuary to embrace authentic Balinese Healing, Living Foods and Sacred Arts.At Fivelements, healing is inspired by the Balinese way of life, which encourages us to nurture harmony with spirit, the environment and with one another. Similarly, our holistic approach is designed to tune-in on the physical, emotional and spiritual levels, allowing an organic healing process to naturally unfold. We invite you to experience a new healing journey through the mystic culture of Bali.Best for…. Signature Healing Retreats, Holistic Spa Holidays, Balinese Healing & Beauty Rituals , Gourmet Living Foods Cuisine, Sacred Arts, Healing Journey Excursions Spa Travel loves it because.. of their emphasis on authentic traditional Balinese healing and cultural spirituality, combined with their unique sustainable architecture, creates a magical setting where true personal transformation can take place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, AsiaRooms, Travelocity, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Fivelements Puri Ahimsa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.