Family run with very personal service, the Guest House was exactly right for us.
The building is very attractively designed and the rooms and balconies spacious. The pool area is gorgeous and everywhere is really clean and lovingly maintained. Such a great location, close to the sea path and stone bridge, with beautiful terrace views. We found the whole area quiet and peaceful. Swimming from the rocks in Xlendi Bay is lovely, before or after lazing by the pool. Restaurants are abundant and all local food great.
The rooms have air con and the windows have bug screens, so you can have them open at night without being bitten. We had a bath and shower, which feels like luxury when so many places only have showers. There's also a pool shower and we were made to feel welcome to store our bags, swim and stay around after checking out on the morning we were due to leave.
There's a fridge where guests can keep water wine olives, whatever, and though there's nowhere to buy food in the village, there is a van that stops outside once a day (around 1.30 when we stayed) and he toots the horn so you can buy fruit, veg, baked and packaged stuff & drinks.
San Antonio is great value and you won't find a sweeter or nicer place to stay. Thank you George, Anna & Family for your hospitality and lovely home from home.
- Also Known As:
- San Antonio Guesthouse Hotel Xlendi
- San Antonio Guesthouse Hotel
- San Antonio Guesthouse Xlendi, Island Of Gozo, Malta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This intimate little Guesthouse, situated in Xlendi, Gozo, is family run, is just a 4 minute walk to the sea and has only 13 bedrooms, single, Twin/Double, Triple, Quad Rooms. All rooms are nicely furnished and enjoy a TV with satellite reception, all are fully air-conditioned, and all have an en-suite bathroom. Moreover each room enjoys also its own terrace or balcony with either a pool, garden or a sea view. Large swimming pool for adults and small splash pool for children.Just minutes walk to the beach and the Xlendi bay area. Guest House surrounded with private garden. Family run, quiet and clean. WiFi optional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, HostelBookers, EasyToBook and Venere so you can book your San Antonio Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.