“Excellent ” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neyland, United Kingdom
“Excellent ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

I have eaten here many times over the years and the quality both in service and food have always been excellent from greeting to departure. I know from experience that Manwell only has the best and freshest of ingredients this is why I recommend any holiday makers I meet in my job as dive instructor in Xlendi to try it. In 7 years of sending people there I have heard nothing but praise and admiration for service and food. I look forward to going there soon myself on my birthday.

Melbourne, United Kingdom
“Go here - its wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

This place isn't with the other restaurants in the bay and it's certainly worth the short walk to it. Firstly its great to escape the crowds and being on the hill top gives it great panoramic sea-views. The selection of dishes were great (with lots of specials) and we were spoilt for choice of what to have.
We were too full for desserts, which was a pity as they looked wonderful.
Definitely worth a visit!

Visited June 2014
london
“Fantastic location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

While staying on the island of Gozo I ate at Manuel's restaurant and the food and service was excellent. He has a very good wine list and on his advice had the very best wine.
On my last night I told him I would be eating at his restaurant and due to a family event he could not be there. When I arrived he had told his staff to expect me and they knew exactly what I like and which wine to order.
The view from the restaurant must rate as the best in Gozo overlooking the cliffs and the sea. The colours at sunset are beautiful.
He has about four tablles outside and three inside with excellent access to the views.
Manuel is a real star and his food and attention to detail are exceptional.
Oh and the toilets were spotless !!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oxford, United Kingdom
“A differnet view of Xlendi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Our meal here was just lovely. Cooked to perfection, service with a smile & no trouble. We will be back next time in Xlendi. So glad Utina Dive College told us about this place.

Visited June 2014
St. Paul's Bay, Malta
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

A quiet setting. Menu was varied and specials were tempting. Forest mushroom as a starter was very tasty and chicken as a main course was delicious. Some of us had fish which was also nice. Dessert was also gr8. Service was very good. Reccommendable.