“very good food & service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 27 Restaurants in Xlendi
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: C Seven provides two options for its customers. We have an A La Carte Menu for the Restaurant Area. The menu offers a vast option of dishes including home made pasta, top quality meat, and seafood dishes. The second option is the Snacks Menu at the Snack Bar Area. This includes platters, burgers, pizza, pasta, savoury crepes and sweet crepes. Food listed in Snacks Menu can also be served as takeaway.Both areas have inside and outside seating places. We also cater for large groups and private functions. The Bar Area is open till late in the high season.
Zeist, The Netherlands
“very good food & service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

We went here two times during a short break in Xlendi. Enjoyed the food, the service was good en it was a nice place to sit & enjoy Xlendi in the evening...!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Rome, Italy
“Worst food Ever Eaten”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

This restaurant was the worst food ever eaten, I ordered the ravioli which is a standard in the Maltese Islands, I found them to be cold, undercooked and the sauce was tasteless. I would nt be surprised that the ravioli was from a frozen packet sold for the commercial market. Would never eat here again nor recommend this restaurant to anyone.
I am sure you will find better restaurants in the area not only for the food. But also for the price f the meals.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Valletta, Malta
“Best on the island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Food is excellent, and so is the service. The home made pasta is very good and the ribs are to die for. The owner and staff are very friendly and nice.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Malta
“Will visit again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Went to eat at the Cseven with a group of friends. We were all satisfied with the good tasty food and huge portions of meat, fish and pasta. Afterwards we went for a drink at the pub next door. What a great time we had. We all agreed to visit again very soon. Keep it up!!

Paris, France
“Best in Xlendi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

I had dinner at the C Seven during a week stay in Xlendi last September and I was happily surprised and impressed by the excellent quality and presentation of the food, the refined service and soft music.

The prawn cocktail was fresh and delicious. The portion was too huge for a starter but I left nothing on the plate as it was too good! The chicken parmeggiana was well cooked and very tasty, but the portion was again too huge and I could only eat half of it! I also had a glass of dry white house wine kindly suggested by the waiter and it was really excellent, the best I ever tasted during my stay in Gozo.

I very much appreciated the friendly and refined attitude of the waiter. I was also able to discuss with the owner who is a very pleasant person and who kindly took the time to answer a question I had concerning my stay on the island.

I had a very pleasant dinner at this restaurant where I intend to go back whenever I am in Xlendi, and I highly recommend it to anyone who wishes to have a good quality, tasty meal and a pleasant atmosphere.

Bravo to the team!