“Tasty food ,daily fresh,best chefs ,even they have the best chines menu .This is the reason why is my number one in Xlen” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Moby Dick Restaurant

Good for: Families with children, Romance, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Xlendi, Malta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2014

I hate cooking ,so definitely ,I need to have my favorite restaurant to eat .So good and fresh food is important for my body ,good food makes you strong and happy .The best to find good food is in a busy restaurant ,where the food sell quick ,so the fresh food keeps coming up. Moby Dick ,is the restaurant that I need .

• Visited November 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Valletta, Malta
“Must visit if in xlendi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2014

Food was superb, staff were help full and polite. The food was glorious and cheep for what it is. No complaints at all. Recommend :)

Haifa, Israel
“Very nice place.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2014

Ate lunch. We came with a group so we were in a hurry, so they brought us the food pretty fast.
We ate fish soup, whole bass, vegetables soup and rickotta ravioli. Good portions and very tasty.
Also fair price (36 euro for it all).

london
“GOOD FOOD GOOD VIEW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2014

Thought we would try the Moby Dick and can honestly say the service was phenomenal.

We were served quickly and ordered our drinks which arrived speedily.

Followed by a portion of garlic bread each which was complimentary.

We ordered starters of veg soup and Lamb Crepe and mains of swordfish and Moby dick pizza. My son did want Chinese but the chef was not there until 6 and we were there at 5.30.

The lamb crepe my son said was excellent. My soup was pleasant, warming as it was chilly sitting outside but not the best veg soup ever but nevertheless I enjoyed it.

My main of swordfish was lovely and tasty came with chips and salad although I had asked for potatoes and veg, I decided to stay with this - the salad was good but the chips were undercooked a little. All the same it was a very enjoyable meal. My son loved his pizza.

All washed down with wine, water and diet coke. With the most amazing views - what more could one ask for.

Good choice for a meal and a big choice on their menu - I would definitely return

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Underwhalming”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2014

Not the greatest, pizza made us feel a little sick to be honest. Service was ok but it wasn't a great dining experience. Food was just a little bland and there wasn't much character to the place. Better options out there.

Visited September 2014