“Great food and nice relaxing atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 29 Restaurants in Xlendi
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Safi, Malta
“Great food and nice relaxing atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

We ate 4 nights in a row at this restaurant. Have been to Xlendi several times in recent years and have tried the majority of the other restaurants in the bay. This is by far the best we've been at since. In these four days we have had pizzas, meats, fish and also chinese, so tried all the menu. We have always been served in a timely and efficient manner. Staff was always extremely polite and friendly. All the food we have eaten was always cooked to perfection and in larger than normal portions. Considering all the above the prices were extremely reasonable.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Kalkara, Malta
“Good everything”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We were greeted with a welcome smile and was placed on a table for two. The restaurant itself looks very nice, which it was a good start.

I'm not a fan of starters so I skipped the starter and we ordered two pizzas. I'm a cook myself, and I have to say, the pizza is one of the best I have ever tasted, if not the best!, It's all about the dough ! It stayed crunchy even till the last bite. I tasted a chicken pizza and a bufala pizza, the bufala is amazingly delicious! :)

Around 2-3 days after, I had breakfast here too.. and again it was very good. Nothing extra-ordinary but a filled fresh plate.

I'm a fan of coffee and just a little suggestion, I would preferred my coffee with a small biscuit on the side!

but overall, I'm a happy man!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Valletta, Malta
“about a food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

This weekend we ate at MobyDick. We ordered the set menu which consisted of bruschetta, fish soup and swordfish. The swordfish were either frozen or else not fresh. When we told the waiter, he did not give us any satisfaction but was arrogant at us. Will not recommend this restaurant, not value for money at all.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Surrey
“An okay supper”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We chose from the set menu which was fine but nothing special. It was a bit dark and poorly lit to eat boney fresh fish but it was quite tasty. It was unfortunate that we had tried to get in somewhere else so we were feeling slightly negative from the start. Try it, we just weren't in the right frame of mind.

Visited August 2013
Sliema, Malta
“Good sea bream with scenic views!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Well, the sea bream was delicious.

The service has improved since my last visit.

It's a well priced restaurant with very nice sea views of the Xlendi bay.

If you go there for lunch, you might be slashed with some sea water coming from (wild) people swimming/playing in the vicinity of the restaurant. Apart from that, it's a good choice.

Visited August 2013