“Good Food” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Sannat
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Scotland
“Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Good food with an excellant choice of local wines. Nice ambience with pleasant attentive staff always willing to give details on menu items and specials

Visited September 2013

Senglea, Malta
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I visited this restaurant with some friends of mine.

As soon as we arrived we were greeted by the lovely owner and showed us in. When I made the booking I asked for an outdoor table but when arrived we were given a table inside, to be honest I would not have minded to sit indoors if there was an a/c but unfortunately there wasn't and it was a very warm night :/
Fortunately behind our table there was a window and we opened it, it was a bit windy, with the permission of the other customers, we opened it and left it open.

After some time, the waiter handed us the menus and we ordered some drinks. We had a brainstorming session to decide what to eat :) The waiter took the order and after a while he presented us with some bruschetta, it wasn't good at all :/

Minutes passed and after we waited a bit, the starters arrived, on the contrary of the bruschetta, my prawn cocktail looked good and it was :)

We had to wait a long time before that the main course arrived, I had the Mixed Grill of fish. It was very good and I enjoyed every bite of it.

To seal the deal we ordered dessert.

As a restaurant its a quite place, the food is good (except for the free bruschetta), the prices are a bit higher than a normal casual gozitan restaurant but not expensive. What I didn't like was the long wait to receive the food, it was a bit late and we ended up eating dessert in a sleepy state.

I wouldn't mind to eat again at this restaurant, but I will not go specifically to find this restaurant as there are a lot of much better restaurants in Gozo.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pieta, Malta
“Good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Went there for dinner with my girlfriend. The food was delicious, albeit a bit pricey. For starters I had pasta with chicken and main course I had rabbit friend in wine and garlic. Both were delicious and washed down with a very good Sangria in fruit. Service was good too.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Msida, Malta
“Tasty food!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Went there with my other half to celebrate our anniversary and I loved it. The staff was really friendly and the place has a quite and tasty atmosphere. The barman concocted a mixture of very fresh fruit and Sangria especially for us and the food was really good and well seasoned. Ample seating both inside and outside.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“I will never go there again very very dissapointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

I was with my friends with our children she told my friend to turn off the sound of the psp of a 5 yeat old boy she closed the window which the room was very hot, the floor was really dirty my babies'bag was on the floor it became white and by the way we booked a table outside and she gave us one inside