“Beautiful Spot” 5 of 5 stars

Dublin, Ireland
4 attraction reviews
“Beautiful Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

A very beautiful, picturesque and idyllic spot....during off-peak holiday times.
Gets the mind back to where it should be!

Visited January 2014

• Polish first
Sussex now and again
5 attraction reviews
“Best beach”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Well worth the extra effort to find this wonderful seaside The locals that are there are friendly and welcoming. I had a go at snorkling under expert tuition great fun.

Visited November 2013
malta
“Nice stay marred by Saturday dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

Not my first stay. Have always been satisfied for what I pay. But this time i experience one bad incident just before my last night stay. Together with my daughter's family on Saturday 23 November we went to have buffet dinner at 20:15 hrs. The cashier who received payment in advance took time to deal my payment since at the Merill HSBC credit cards facilities are unavailable so she had to have it done at the reception. In the meantime she told us that we may be seated. Not even 20 minutes later we noticed tables being cleared . Drinks waitress hassled us for our order. After having our starters the table waitress came over inquiring if we were ready of our first servings. At one time main dishes buffet was switched off. The restaurant manager/ head waiter had to see to it since we had not had our dinner. Waitress again came over and asked if we had our main dish. This even happened when we had dessert. This situation made us nervous. And to cap it all at this time pandemonium ensued. Clattering of kitchen utensils. Kitchen hands playing rough. Some swearing. Some blaspheming. I was so outraged that I rose of my table and scolded all. I felt angry that they spoiled my day. Reporting to the Duty Manager I presumed to meet a smart gentleman with tie and all. No comments to this but just sorry. I taught that others exaggerated in their comment. But now I know first hand what they do mean. I WILL NOT RETURN.

Visited November 2013
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Very nice beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

Beautiful scenery, sandy beach, usually get crowded in summer, but it's still very nice.
Good for snorkelling and kayaking.
Bad part is that if you go by bus, you still have to walk for about 300 meters up the street. It is a bit tiring, but I think worth it.

Visited September 2013
Millom, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
“An oasis after a walk”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Lovely food at the Lido and also surprised to find toilets & showers available to all. The patch of sand can get quite crowded but it was Sunday.

Visited October 2013