“Family Fun” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 16 Activities in Mellieha
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: A team of young and experienced PADI instructors offering PADI courses, guided dives round Malta and Gozo and also taster dives for beginners
“Family Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

We are a family of 5. One of us had PADI four did not. Mark and his Wingman Jimmy put us all at our ease. Our "expert" did a different dive to the rest of us. One of us got cold feet after 5 minutes but Mark was great and didn't even charge. His love of diving was infectious. He took us from site to site until he was 100% happy with conditions. His diving equipment was first class as was his lesson before we left
Then a bonus..... He took us off on a safari to show us some of the island. This bloke should work for the tourist board. Ill be back for my PADI

Visited April 2013

• Polish first
Bogota, Colombia
“Amazing learning!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I did Learn how to dive there, the best is this amazing energy who they have, I did enjoy each dive with my instructors and my dive friends, I had a very good friends from there and I continue diving and keeping touch with some of them... the equipement is new tecnology and they are very didactic to teach... the dive places are so intersting... for me was the "Bezz" adventure in my life... and now Im falling to the diving, Is my favorite sport! :)

Visited September 2012
Brussels, Belgium
“Diving in Malta with Bezz Diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Great experience!
Mark, the owner of Bezz Diving, is the perfect Master Buddy: very experienced and very professional, cool and funny, he makes a dive smooth and fully enjoyable.
We had two dives with him and all was just perfect: from previous on-line planning (Buzz Diving web-site is very user-friendly and rich of useful info and pictures) to perfect and very well maintained equipment to thorough briefing before the dives.
We hope to go back soon to Malta and, that day, it's sure that Mark will be the first to hear from us!

Visited October 2012
Brussels, Belgium
“Diving centre in Malta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

We had two dives on a day with Mark. Everything was cool and perfect at the same time.
Very good material, perfect explanation on the dives, peaceful mindset.
We recommend Mark to any divers in Malta.

Visited November 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
“first dive in malta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Diving with bezz diving was really pleasure for me. I came there in the office of bezz diving which is placed in beautiful city in Malta called Mellieha. When we came in there was waiting guy with big smile and answered every qestion. Beforer we start diving, we watched 45 minutes lenght video what we can expect from this adventure and what we have to do. And than we went 8 metres under the water.

Visited November 2012