My family and I came to Paradise Bay Hotel for the first time.We couldn't find a better place to celebrate the end of 2013.Everything was at its best.Our room was very spacious and the bathroom was too. Although it was raining and couldn't go out in the big balcony, from inside we could enjoy the sea, watching the Gozo ship coming in and out of the port.
Then in the evening we joined in for the new year's eve dinner. There was a nice atmosphere and fantastic, large variety of different kind of food. Everything as it was planned on the menu provided including the bottle of champagne as the clock struck 12. We had a good nice sleep ,enjoyed a good bath and down for breakfast.For the price of 226 euro for a family of 4 is more than excellent value for money.We couldn't ask for more to start the year in a better way. This is not going to be our last visit being Maltese but we encourage others to do the same. See you soon in the near future. Thanks and well done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Beautifully situated overlooking the picturesque sister Islands of Gozo & Comino with its own private sandy beach, ideal for all ages." This very popular, spacious, comfortable and well-run family hotel has a secluded location surrounded by the clear warm water of the Mediterranean making it ideal for a leisurely holiday in the sun. English is widely spoken throughout the hotel by the staff. The Resort is situated in a secluded location surrounded by the clear warm water of the Mediterranean. The standard fittings for all bedrooms are of air-conditioning, television + radio, direct dial telephone, trouser press with iron and ironing board, mini bar (stocked on request), hairdryer, ceiling fan, safe (local charge) and en-suite bathroom. Some bedrooms are large enough to accommodate 4 persons. We also offer rooms with facilities for the physically challenged and the hotel is fully accessible with ramps and lifts to all public areas. A small ferry harbour to Gozo is situated a short distance away from the hotel and a regular public bus service operates to the main towns of Sliema and Valletta stopping at en-route towns and villages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Paradise Bay Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Bay Hotel Mellieha
- Paradise Bay Mellieha
- Paradise Bay Hotel Malta
- Paradise Bay Malta
- Paradise Bay Resort Hotel Malta/Mellieha