Arrived at Luna Complex approx. 12.30pm but was told we hat to wait for check in at 2pm.
Hubby decided he wanted to upgrade to a superior Apartment and we then waited until 3pm for it.
Lovely apartment, very clean, bedding and towels changed more often than I expected.
The shower/toilet room was great , I have never known the kids to shower so much, the only downfall was no shelf to put your toothbrush etc on.
The superior apartments would be better if they had a microwave and a toaster, the only way to get a toaster was to go on the list and wait for one to become available.
We had a 15yr old boy sleeping in the lounge, the sofa bed was a leather material, really not suitable to put sheets on and to sleep for two weeks, he wasn't comfortable at all. Apart from the pool and a pool table there wasn't anything for the children 13, 14 and 15yrs to do
Linda in the pool bar was lovely she was so pleasant and cheerful all the time.
All the other staff were very nice and very helpful,
Although the hotel was nice and clean and staff pleasant, we wouldn't return to Malta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luna Holiday Complex located in Mellieha Malta, is rated one of the best three star apart-hotels in Malta.DescriptionWhy Choose To Stay with us?The Luna Holiday Complex is situated in the heart of the north west of the Island in the town of Mellieha. Whilst this is a thriving tourist resort it still maintains it’s authentic Maltese charm by not being overly commercial. There are plenty of shops, bars and restaurants in the town to suit all tastes and budgets.Mellieha is well situated with direct bus services to the majority of the island including: the Airport, the Capital City of Valletta and the ferry terminals to Gozo and Comino.The Luna is located less than 300 metres from the best and longest beach in Malta, ‘Mellieha Bay’ and is only 15 minutes walk from the famous ‘Popeye Village’.At the Luna Holiday Complex we pride ourselves on giving a 4 star service at a 3 star price. We have a fantastic family of staff, speaking many different languages all ready and willing to give that little bit extra to ensure your holiday is one to remember.Within the Complex we have much to shout about. Once you’ve been welcomed by our staff on arrival the complex is yours to explore. We have a 24-hour reception with a great, informative team who can give you the best advice on tours and places to visit whilst in Malta. All tours can be booked directly through our reception staff. We also have free Wi-Fi and an Internet café in the reception area.We have two fantastic pools. The ground floor family pool is superbly located next to the main bar and the games room whilst our roof top pool has fabulous views of the Mellieha coastline, Red Tower and Mellieha church which is a must for relaxation and enjoying both the Maltese sunshine and sunset!There are three bars on site, with one open from 10am until 1am, which includes entertainment multiple nights a week from local artists. Our main restaurant is ‘Al Fresco’ (weather permitting) serving a great variety of food to suit all tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, AvailPro, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and HostelBookers so you can book your Luna Holiday Complex reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Holiday Complex Mellieha
- Luna Hotel Malta
- Luna Holiday Complex Hotel Mellieha
- Luna Holiday Complex Malta/Mellieha