“Good food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Chorley, United Kingdom
“Good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Went here on the 03/08/14 with my wife to the restaurant upstairs and thoroughly enjoyed it. I had pasta and my wife had steak. She said the steak was fantastic and perfectly cooked. Likewise my pasta dish was great. Portion sizes are big & we could not eat everything. We sat on the balcony which gave a good view watching the world go by (crazy Malta driving) The service and food is excellent and would definitely recommend & go again.

Visited August 2014

Malta
“The best place in Malta !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

I have been having lunch and Dinner at Cross Keys Restaurant since I was A kid With My Father. I go to different places for lunch but If I can choose the Best one from all the best is for sure Cross keys ! The dishes are all freshly made and besides that it is a family run restaurant always there to serve the customer with the best service ! When I go there sure I do not skip a Fillet Steak or a Chataubriand fillet prepared by the 5 star chef Silvio and Mario ! Well Done and Keep it up ! See You soon there ! Thks !

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
“Mmmmmmmm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

I have been to both the pizzeria and the restaurant as well as well as the bar and it's all enjoyable. The restaurant has such a range of dishes, some very traditional dishes, and they are all yummy, which must be true as we went more than once this holiday. The service is very good too...The only downside, the meals are huge, but that's just Malta I suppose! The service is perfect in both the restaurant and pizzeria and there are such lovely views when you look out the window, as you can see children having fun on the park out one window, and Mellieha beach, the sea, the Mellieha Church and the Red Castle out of another window. It is also a relaxing environment, which is similar to the pizzeria. The food there is very nice too, however many of the pizza's are quite similar here. The bar is a nice little place, however it isn't as busy as other bars I have been to, so if you like a QUIET drink, then this would be a good bar for you to go to, however me and my family prefer to go to bars with more atmosphere hence why we don't really drink here. The staff are still very polite don't get me wrong, it's just not for everyone!

Visited July 2014
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Lovely food, great service and value but when it gets dark the lighting isn't good for photos. Nice view of the sunset, good view all together.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Aberdare, Wales, United Kingdom
“Loved this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

My brother in law lives in Malta (Mellieha) and we always ensure that we go here. We have even three or four times and love it more and more each time I have had the best steak ever here and it was divine!! I would highly recommend this little beauty