Cockroaches and ants in the bathroom.
Very small for family of four persons.
Untidy. Bad cleaning. Shower curtain was covered with mould. They change it, but it should have been changed ages ago.
Nice personel and pools.
Location nice and peaceful.
Minimarket in reception is expensive but good service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Maspalomas One is located in the area known as Campo International Maspalomas, which is a quiet and privileged area. This complex is ideal for families with children as the bungalows are 1 level. At Club Maspalomas One you will find some Canarian architecture and you can also enjoy some of the larger and more lavish gardens in the South of Gran Canaria, where you can spend a relaxing and comfortable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bungalows Club Maspalomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bungalows Club Maspalomas Uno Hotel Maspalomas
- Bungalows Club Maspalomas Gran Canaria