“Excellent Stay, Please do read!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tisalaya Park

You added Tisalaya Park to your Saves list
Tisalaya Park
1.0 of 5 Hotel   |   C/. Tauro, 4 | San Bartolomé de Tirajana, 35100 Maspalomas, Gran Canaria, Spain   |
Ranked #36 of 65 Hotels in Maspalomas
Walsall, United Kingdom
“Excellent Stay, Please do read!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

My partner and I stayed at Tisalaya Apartmentos from 5th June 2014 till 19 June 2014.

We did write a review about Tisalaya (see review wrote on 04/05/2013) again a very worth while stay.

The Staff as usual were pleasant and also helpful. Also they gave us the same apartment as last year and we were very happy. We went to Gran Canaria to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. We emailed the staff prior to attending and they gladly gave us the room we asked for.

The place is clean and the cleaning staff friendly. Yes there is a motor way at the back but it is not that noisy to be honest. And as explained in the review we posted in May 2013 Tisalaya is about a 10-15 min walk to the Yumbo Centrum or Playa Del Ingles.

Not a cockroach in sight and great atmosphere.

Thank you once again Tisalaya for the warm welcome and great stay.

See you soon.

Room Tip: If you like the sun but not the hassle of going to the pool, ask for a balcony room near pool.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
  • Polish first
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Tisalaya Park is a little off the beaten track - it's a half hour walk or a short bus ride to the beach, but we loved it. The apartments are reasonably basic but if you are on a budget and want clean, secure and picturesque, this is for you.

Once you've picked up your key you can come and go as you wish. The apartment had a flat-screen TV, fridge, bath/shower and cooker. The balcony gives a lovely view of the pool (which is warm and very clean) and they there are plants and flowers everywhere - really pretty.

I found the staff really friendly - the cleaner and receptionist especially. Rooms are cleaned daily if you wish... if you are busy she will drop fresh towels at the door for you.

The apartments are quiet too, so if you want somewhere peaceful to chill after a day shopping or at the beach, this is perfect.

All in all, warmly recommended!

Room Tip: Apartments are on two levels - go for an upper apartment for a better view
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

When my partner and I went here last Summer it was great value for money. The apartments, complex and pool were very well maintained and cleaned. The staff were friendly and there was plenty of room for all the guests to enjoy the accommodation. I would highly recommend this location and a visit to Holiday World which is within walking distance is a definite must! :-)

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Hampshire uk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

May 2014.

This was the second time that I have stayed at Tisalaya Park and I am certain that I will stay again.

On my first stay in Oct 2012 I was very happy with the cleanliness of the appt and complex as well as finding the staff helpful and friendly, my second visit has lived up to that once again.

In fact I was very pleasantly surprised to find that the appts which were already nice have now been upgraded with fresh decoration, new furniture and new kitchen units.

Unusually for budget accommodation they also provide large flat screen TV's (rather than old style small screen TV's. TV is payable at reception to go live payable via a payment machine where you programme how many days you want it for.

The TV is a bit expensive if you don't watch it much, I prefer the ones that have a coin operation as then you only pay for what you use wheras here you pay by the day so if like me you only watch the news each day then I think in hindsight I wouldn't have bothered with it. However they do have film channels and music channels so for some people it is probably good value.

A very useful addition is WiFi now available in the appts, I have seen reviews that say the WiFi is expensive and not very good, I can only say that the people making those observations obviously don't use WiFi in hotels elsewhere as I was impressed with the low cost per day and found the signal strength very good and had no problems at all.

Other add on's are the usual things like safe rental, toaster and kettle etc which are no more expensive as anywhere else.

There is a nice Bar and Restaurant on site which I used on a few occasions when I didn't feel like eating out and the food was good for the money and again friendly staff serving. What I really like is that if you want to sit in your own appt and have a take away then you can order anything off the normal menu not just a take away menu which they put into a closed container for your which keeps the food warm and can easily be eaten out of.

Parking is just outside the complex and is public parking which can be a problem when it gets busy at weekends as the spaces do go quite quickly so out of 18 dyas that I was there I probably had about 3 or 4 occasions when I spent a bit of time when I got back in the evening finding a space, However not a real hardship and certainly wouldn't put me off staying there.

In summery a good complex, nice apartments, adequate facilities, nice staff and if you get a good rate via an online booking company then good value for money.

Room Tip: Chose garden appts if you want it really quiet or ground floor poolside if you like being close to t...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

The apartments we're very clean, spacious and quiet.
We went for a week with friends and found everything to be close by. A lot of people said there were lots of cats but we only saw about 3 all week.
Great pool and restaurant will defiantly be returning.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Lowestoft, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Very pleased overall with the apartment, room cleaned every other day, fresh towels everyday, staff were very friendly & helpful, a bit of a distance to the nearest beach (if your not inclined to walk) but, there is a free bus laid on 3 times a day.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Low Cost Holidays

3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

Tisalaya park is lovely apartments with lovely views. The staff werent friendly at all. First time i have come across staff this bad mannered was at tisalaya park. Never once did i see a smile on any of their faces. The only nice staff were the cleaners and the receptionist. Their were also alot of rude unfriendly spanish holiday makers here. Their was one supermarket next to the apartments and another ten minutes walk away. No restaraunts nearby. To eat somewhere decent and find decent shops we had to get taxis to the jumbo centre as they were too far away. I wouldnt recommend tisalaya park to anyone unless they wanted to constantly stay in the complex.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Been to Tisalaya Park? Share your experiences!