We visited the Tisalaya Park apartments for a week self-catering at the beginning of December and were pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and overall standard of the apartment (having read some of the earlier reviews).
The apartment (24) was on the first floor overlooking the pool, it was very clean and fairly comfortable and there was minimal traffic noise, certainly not a problem, nor loud.
We did see one cockroach, but that was only on the balcony and at night and the cats/kittens were not a problem.
The only negative point I have and this is only me being picky, were that the beds were little more than camp beds and were fairly uncomfortable, but that didn’t detract from the overall enjoyment of the stay.
The kitchenette had mostly all that was needed to prepare meals, although we did take a cheap plastic electric kettle with us (thanks to a previous review).
The apartment was cleaned regularly and the towels changed frequently and although basic was perfectly okay for a week in the sun.
Poolside was fine. There were one or two sunbeds that had seen better days but there were plenty to go round.
The location of the complex was ok as we had hired a car and took the sat nav.
Playa De Amadores, which is about 20 minutes drive south, is well worth a visit and has a lovely beach.
We would have no problem in recommending this complex - you get what you pay for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Has restaurant and other services on site, as well as kitchens in rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Tisalaya Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tisalaya Park Hotel Maspalomas
- Tisalaya Park Maspalomas, Gran Canaria