Located in the middle of the desert mountains with very difficult access from the motorway. Avoid check-in at night time if you self drive. Very difficult & illogical access to the rooms. Hotel corridors are real mazes in which you easily get lost!!!!. There is no direct access from Reception hall to the upper floors! You have to use two different lifts, and the day we stayed in, one of them was out of use. On December 23rd, the hotel was almost empty.Underground car park costs 7 € per day. Cost of dinner is 34 € per person and is not justificated, since food is rather samey.Breakfast is however much better in terms of food quality & variety. When we checked-in, the Reception Team was quite long and did not give us enough information about the hotel facilities.
We enjoyed the very nice & heated swimming pool with nice garden full of cactuses at the top of the hotel and the panoramic view of the sea.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Salobre Golf Hotel
- Sheraton Salobre Golf Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Salobre Golf Hotel Maspalomas
- Sheraton Salobre Hotel
- Sheraton Maspalomas
- Maspalomas Sheraton
- Sheraton Salobre Golf Resort & Spa Maspalomas, Gran Canaria
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Salobre Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.