Only negative comment if you have a ground floor apartment and are arriving after dark 'mind the steps' into the apartment! As you put your key card in when entering the room the steps are right there, the room was pitch black on arrival and I fell straight down two stairs onto the tiled floor, another fellow holidaymaker did the same, I had a badly bruised leg but it could have been much worse.
Having said that Jesus (aptly named!) on reception was straight there to help me with a bag of ice and a tea towel and asked after me the next day! The apartments were very clean, as was the pool, not one glimpse of any bugs, cockroaches or anything. Maids came every other day with fresh towels, toilet rolls etc and gave the room a thorough clean. Free Air con was a bonus and was very effective, staff were very friendly and helpful. Good gym facilities. Excellant location a short walk from beach, bars and restaurants. We tried Ciao Ciao restaurant as recommended in another trip advisor review and we were not disappointed. Plenty of sun loungers, top pool got the sun from 10am until 6.30-7pm in the evening, gorgeous, happy hour every day at the pool bar 5pm to 6pm. Cant fault it....... apart from those steps!!
- Also Known As:
- Cay Beach Meloneras Hotel
- Cay Beach Meloneras Maspalomas
- Cay Beach Meloneras Hotel Maspalomas
- Cay Beach Meloneras Maspalomas, Gran Canaria
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels so you can book your Cay Beach Meloneras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.