Just returned from Maspalomas, RIU Palace Oasis - very good hotel, relaxing with garden rooms with sun terraces chairs & loungers - good tennis courts, paddleball court, golf cage,hot tubs, pool small but nice & well looked after by pool attendants - beds etc. Restaurant standards and selection good and service very attentive even when busy waiters were good.
Bars and drinks service good with plenty of choice and wine and cava lovely.
lots of different nationalities and access to beach and walks along lovely promenade.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Maspalomas beach. Near "El Faro" and the Maspalomas sand dunes. Direct access to the beach through lush gardens. Two 5-storey main buildings. Surrounded by 65,000 garden with artificial lakes and approx. 2,000 palm trees. 5 km from Playa del ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Grand Palace Maspalomas Oasis Hotel Maspalomas
- Riu Grand Palace Hotel Maspalomas
- Riu Grand Palace Resort Maspalomas
- Hotel Riu Palace Oasis Maspalomas, Gran Canaria