We visited this hotel 2 years ago before it became all-inclusive and had a wonderful time then due to its excellent location,friendly staff, good service and food. Having read some of the reviews since the change we were a little apprehensive as to whether the standards had slipped and we would be disappointed. No worries! It's every bit as good as it was and service is even better.The rooms are best described as traditional but immaculately clean-it's having a re-decoration this summer . First surprise was upon arrival when we were upgraded from a room overlooking the car park which we had 2 years ago to a sea view(room 317) and all staff were so cheerful and obliging. We were originally allocated 8.30 for dinner but we prefer 6.30 so we asked to change and after two nights our sitting was changed, as a result of which were sat next to a delightful German couple with whom struck up a lovely friendship.
To all staff and management well done-a holiday to remember. We'll be back. P.S.the weather was perfect too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Maspalomas beach. Near "El Faro" and the Maspalomas sand dunes. Direct access to the beach through lush gardens. Two 5-storey main buildings. Surrounded by 65,000 garden with artificial lakes and approx. 2,000 palm trees. 5 km from Playa del ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Grand Palace Maspalomas Oasis Hotel Maspalomas
- Riu Grand Palace Hotel Maspalomas
- Riu Grand Palace Resort Maspalomas
- Hotel Riu Palace Oasis Maspalomas, Gran Canaria