Wonderful location with many sea front restaurants close by. Everything from small to larger restaurants with varying degree of sophistication. In other words, anyone can find a restaurant or bar they can enjoy.
On the plus side, the Oasis is reasonably well appointed. The staff are delightful. The restaurants’ food is pretty good. The Hotel is due to be refurbished in the Spring 2013 and we would be very interested to see how it turns out in 2014.
We were disappointed that the Krystal restaurant was only open 2 or 3 nights during our stay as we enjoyed the food there.
The pool was overcrowded and we eventually opted for the gardens where less conflict could occur with neighbouring sunbeds!
The refurbishment will hopefully address the room’s lack of power points. The bath was poorly lighted.
On the whole we had a pleasant stay and would not hesitate to return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Maspalomas beach. Near "El Faro" and the Maspalomas sand dunes. Direct access to the beach through lush gardens. Two 5-storey main buildings. Surrounded by 65,000 garden with artificial lakes and approx. 2,000 palm trees. 5 km from Playa del ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Grand Palace Maspalomas Oasis Hotel Maspalomas
- Riu Grand Palace Hotel Maspalomas
- Riu Grand Palace Resort Maspalomas
- Hotel Riu Palace Oasis Maspalomas, Gran Canaria