Stayed as a couple last week of January 2014. Our first time staying All Inclusive.
The Room was a good size with large comfortable bed, and sofa in room. The décor was very nice and modern. It took us a while getting settled in to such a large hotel. For example on our first evening when we went down to dinner, we were taken aback as there were so many people sitting around in the reception area awaiting dinner. Then when we went to main dining room it was so crowded..The food in general was very good, plenty of selection, and of a good quality. After our first 2 days, we only ate in the Asian (fab) or Atlantico restaurants they had to be pre booked for dinner. We ate breakfast and dinner in the Atlantico which is restaurant looking out over ocean. The staff in the hotel were very polite, and helpful. We had a very enjoyable, restful holiday in this hotel. Don't hesitate to book same
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Gran Canaria Maspalomas
- Club Hotel Riu Gran Canaria
- Riu Gran Canaria
- ClubHotel Riu Gran Canaria Maspalomas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Costa Meloneras, near El Faro. 3 and 6-storey building. On the seafront. 30,000 m2 garden. 900 m from Maspalomas sand dune beach. 6 km from the centre of Playa del Ingles. 200 m from various shops. 37 km from the airport. 100 m from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Gran Canaria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.