food was like cafe if you like pizza hamburgers chicken nuggets and chips everydayyou will be okay.we had downstairs room which was crawling in ants.safe didnot work unless you thumped it.first week we felt like second class citizens .if you were not germans they didnt want to no you, there was no where to sit without getting mouthfull of smoke but that did change second week they halve seating area up after alot of complaints.the entertainment was terrible same staff every night miming to differrent songs.they should give RUBEN who worked in dining room a spot only one to make us laugh . on good side pool area great pool bars great and cleaners kept rooms spotless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Costa Meloneras, near El Faro. 3 And 6-storey building. On the seafront. 30,000 M2 garden. 900 M from Maspalomas sand dune beach. 6 Km from the centre of Playa del Ingles. 200 M from various shops. 37 Km from the airport. 100 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Orbitz, Otel, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Gran Canaria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Gran Canaria Maspalomas
- Club Hotel Riu Gran Canaria
- Riu Gran Canaria
- ClubHotel Riu Gran Canaria Maspalomas