Having read some of the previous reviews we were a bit dubious, however the food was very good and plenty of it.
The rooms spotlessly clean although dated. Hotel is closed in 3 weeks for a 4 month renovation.
Plenty of sun beds even though the germans reserve them at 0730 and don't actually lay on them until 1430!!!
Entertainment was shocking, worst I've ever seen
Staff all very friendly and you never go without food or drink
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Costa Meloneras, near El Faro. 3 and 6-storey building. On the seafront. 30,000 m2 garden. 900 m from Maspalomas sand dune beach. 6 km from the centre of Playa del Ingles. 200 m from various shops. 37 km from the airport. 100 m from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo and Otel so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Gran Canaria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Gran Canaria Maspalomas
- Club Hotel Riu Gran Canaria
- Riu Gran Canaria
- ClubHotel Riu Gran Canaria Maspalomas