4 adults over new year, service for food and drink is first class, rooms allocated were poor and found a cockroach in one of them. entertainment ok.
our rooms were located next to the car park,despite requesting a change this was not forthcoming so bit disappointed at that. but great weather although heated pools were fairly cold witnessed by very few people in them.nice location would maybe go back again. animation team believe they are wacky (or in Dutch kraazy) but believe me they can be a pain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Costa Meloneras, near El Faro. 3 and 6-storey building. On the seafront. 30,000 m2 garden. 900 m from Maspalomas sand dune beach. 6 km from the centre of Playa del Ingles. 200 m from various shops. 37 km from the airport. 100 m from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Gran Canaria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Gran Canaria Maspalomas
- Club Hotel Riu Gran Canaria
- Riu Gran Canaria
- ClubHotel Riu Gran Canaria Maspalomas