Stayed here for a week 1 - 8th December and had a lovely time. Or second stay here. As said before the food is fabulous and great choices. I am a fussy eater but managed to always find something to eat. The staff were very friendly and helpful and always eager to talk. Practicing my spanish was encouraged and the staff helped when I said something wrong. Drinks a plenty, cocktails very refreshing and wine and beer on tap.
We had a lovely room on the 3rd floor. Huge with a seperate sitting room area which was nice.
The cleaner got carried away and we had swan shaped towels, bed covers shaped into flowers etc. it was interesting to come back to the room and see what she had done next. Room was spotless and well stocked. Hairdryer was a bit useless so next time I will take my own.
The animation team were just full of enthusiasm. They worked tirelessly and remembered your name. Particular mention to Laura who gave the spanish lessons and Reuban taught me to use the air rifle. The entertainment was great although the resident band was in my opinion rubbish,
We had a great stay and will certainly be coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Costa Meloneras, near El Faro. 3 and 6-storey building. On the seafront. 30,000 m2 garden. 900 m from Maspalomas sand dune beach. 6 km from the centre of Playa del Ingles. 200 m from various shops. 37 km from the airport. 100 m from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel and Orbitz so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Gran Canaria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Gran Canaria Maspalomas
- Club Hotel Riu Gran Canaria
- Riu Gran Canaria
- ClubHotel Riu Gran Canaria Maspalomas