Pleased with hotel, staff very very good. Drinks on all inclusive basis and no waiting to be served. You can even pour your own beer ,coffee & soft drinks. Food very good and plenty of choice. Pool water very cold, the sea was warmer. Entertainment was very good after 9.00pm, however the resident singer was poor. Good atmosphere in hotel. Reception staff organised bycicle hire and were always on hand to help out.Fresh bottles of water in room daily. Age group around late fifties on average and 95% german.Short stroll to lighthouse and classy restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Costa Meloneras, near El Faro. 4 And 2-storey building. On the seafront. 30,000 M2 garden. 900 M from Maspalomas sand dune beach. 6 Km from the centre of Playa del Ingles. 200 M from various shops. 37 Km from the airport. 100 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Gran Canaria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Gran Canaria Maspalomas
- Club Hotel Riu Gran Canaria
- Riu Gran Canaria
- ClubHotel Riu Gran Canaria Maspalomas