Visited El Cardonal for the second time and really enjoyed it! Our bungalow was clean and there were no cockroaches. The cleaners changed the beds and towels once a week. The pool was nice, but some people kept their towels on the beds overnight, which wasn't fair, but no one stopped them! There is also a pool bar that serves gorgeous food for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Its possible to walk to Maspalomas beach, but its quite a long walk, so its better to get a taxi with kids. You can also get a taxi to Playa del Ingles which has lots of nice restaurants and a nice beach . El cardonal is built on quite a steep hill and up the hill there is a lovely restaurant, Vista Bonita which we ate in many times and further up the hill is a steakhouse which we ate in a couple of times too. El cardonal isn't in the best location but the taxis are not expensive and there are also regular buses. Overall we had a great stay!
- Also Known As:
- El Cardonal Apartments Hotel
- El Cardonal Apartments Maspalomas
- El Cardonal Apartments Hotel Maspalomas
- El Cardonal Apartments Maspalomas, Gran Canaria
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Otel so you can book your El Cardonal Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.