We have just returned from a week at Dunas Maspalomas and was pleasantly surprised.
We had a 3 bed bungalow with loads of room, however, no air conditioning was a downfall.
The food in the restaurant was excellent with plenty of quality food to choose from.
There are some very negative comments on this complex, take no notice of them and go there.
I would go on holiday to Dunas Maspalomas again only with air conditioning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This super holiday park comprises one, two and three bedroom villas with kitchens and spacious terraces. It is located in the middle of a subtropical garden of over 75,000 m2, making it a unique holiday park within the Canary Islands. Adjacent to the 4 star Dunas Suites & Villas Resort, it is just a few metres from the Maspalomas golf course and the Dunas de Maspalomas nature reserve, whose beach is approximately 1 km from the resort. This hotel is ideal for families, couples and golfers who wish to enjoy the natural environment by strolling around the grounds.The 3 star complex Dunas Maspalomas Resort was renovated en june 2013 with new textiles, new paintings in pale tones, most recent decoration, new kitchen with appliances, new flat screen TV, new electric installation, new accessories and taps in the bathrooms, with additional vanity mirror and hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Dunas Maspalomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunas Maspalomas Hotel Maspalomas
- Dunas Hotel Maspalomas
- Dunas Maspalomas Gran Canaria