“Not much” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Wednesbury, United Kingdom
“Not much”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

If you are hungry, order a lot, what we had was okay but not enough of it. They are very quick to remove all of our plates also but food was noce

Visited August 2013

Ireland
“Avoid at all costs”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

I got a takeaway from here while staying in a near by hotel.
Firstly, they charge the same for takeaway as they do for sit in, I found it very expensive.
Secondly, had I chosen to sit in and eat I would have sent the good back.
I had satay skewers as a starter and they peanut sauce was very watery, and not very nice. But they were the best thing we got, I had a curry as my main and it was more like a watery chicken broth. Had I been given it and not told it was curry I would have never said it was a curry. My partner got spicy duck as main and he had to put it all in the bin, it was fatty duck in a again a watery sweet sauce.
Never would I eat here again, even if they did reduce the prices.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Great menu. Great location. Great service. Great price. Definitely worth a visit. Was recommended to us. Lovely.

Visited July 2013
bishopton scotland
“poor food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

had 1 meal here was terrible! nothing like the chinese meals i have had at home the food was bland! service was good the sauces were totally different to what i have had before!

Visited March 2013
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Nice chinese food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Had dinner with the family, and had no expectations on the quality. Ordered a couple of spring rolls for starters. The vegetable stuffing seemed very fresh, though the rolls were a bit to greasy at serving, for my taste. We had the Chicken Chop Suey and Chicken Curry, both tasted very nice, and the servings are of decent size. Our oldest son had the barbecue ribs. The dish looked awful, but apparently tasted very nice. The Chicken Satay was also a treat. Would definitely go there again, or order take away. In summary, it was a nice dinner at a reasonable price.

• Visited March 2013