I booked a very last minute break here from 21-28th March on an AI basis. Having read a few reviews beforehand the hotel is indeed in a very quiet residential area. This was fine for me as i just wanted to chill out and relax. There was a free bus to the beach for guests which was very useful if you did want to venture out. Staff were friendly and helpful always. Food was very nice with a good selection and variety at all meals. I also thought the snack bar by the pool was great. Rooms are comfy and there was plenty of wardrobe space with lots of hangers too. No hairdryer tho. Cleaners were very thorough and came daily. I went by local bus to puerto mogan 4.15euros each way which is such a pretty place and well worth visiting. I thought this was an excellent 3* hotel with a very good AI deal. I would definitely go again. The weather was wonderful too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The varied entertainment program for all ages and its spacious double and family rooms make this the ideal place to make the most of every minute of a family holiday. Located in Sonnenland (Maspalomas), there is a free shuttle bus service to the beach several times a day. Relax in the jacuzzi between 2 swimming pools and let us keep your family amused with our extensive entertainment program. This hotel is ideal for families or couples seeking a fun place to be and who want to enjoy the day with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your Dunas Mirador Maspalomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunas Mirador Maspalomas Hotel Maspalomas
- Dunas Mirador Hotel Maspalomas
- Maspalomas Dunas Mirador Hotel
- Dunas Mirador Maspalomas Gran Canaria