We are a family of four just returned after a week at the Vistaflor Bungalows, Maspolomas. The bungalow was very clean on arrival and we were impressed that it was cleaned each day, beds changed twice in the week and clean towels every other day. The kitchen area is very basic, but we expected that anyway and didn't plan on doing any cooking anyway!! Other reviews have commented on rooms not being clean, I think they were just unlucky. We were self catering and other guests that we spoke to who were all inclusive said the food was very much the same each day but edible so we feel we made the right choice. We ate at the Yumbo Centre in Gio's bar every night because the food and staff were FANTASTIC, would highly recommend.
The pool was very clean and fantastic for children. Got very busy on Friday, Saturday and Sunday with Spanish families, but didn't cause a problem, just a lot more noisy than during the week. Plenty of sunbeds but worth putting towels down in the morning, everyone does it.
The location was great, we walked everywhere or got a taxi which was very reasonable.
We would highly recommend and will return there ourselves.
- Also Known As:
- Vistaflor Bungalows Hotel Maspalomas
- Vistaflor Bungalows Hotel
- Vistaflor Hotel Maspalomas
- Vistaflor Maspalomas
- Vistaflor Bungalows Maspalomas, Gran Canaria
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Vistaflor Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.