We stayed for 2 weeks in December last year, and 2 weeks 3 years ago. A quiet and relaxing atmosphere and friendly and serviceminded staff. Variation on the dinner buffet, and good food. Nice and cleen pool area. Free bus to Maspalomas beach :-) nice play area for children. Good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the golf course of Maspalomas, 2km from the spectacular Dunes of Maspalomas and only some minutes to the Shopping Centre Faro 2. Free shuttle bus offered to the beach of Maspalomas and the centre of Playa del Inglés various times per day. Golf and Tennis facilities nearby (on charge)250 bungalows with one bedroom and 16 bungalows with two separate bedrooms completely renovated in duplex style. All consist of lounge with sofa-bed, telephone, ceiling-fans in living- and bedroom, safe and Sat-TV (both for rent), kitchenette with fridge, toaster, coffee machine, kettle, bathroom and furnished terrace.Poolside snack bar and restaurant “á la carte” with terrace. Half board consists of breakfast and dinner buffet with the possibility of having lunch instead of dinner. Further Facilities:2 extensive pools (one heated during winter season from Nov. to March); Seperated children`s pool and children´s playground; Large sun terraces with sun beds free of charge; Minimarket; Animation for children, entertainment and live music several times a week; Internet corner on suplement and WiFi free of charge in public areas of the complex; Cordial Green Golf was completely renovated in Summer 2006. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cordial Green Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordial Green Golf Hotel Maspalomas
- Green Golf Apartments
- Cordial Green Golf Maspalomas, Gran Canaria