Stayed 3-10 july. Booked last minute, mainly on price but also had seen good reviews on here. The good reviews all proved very accurate. The bungalows are cute, living room and kitchenette downstairs and bedroom bathroom and balcony upstairs. The whole complex is brightly painted and well kept. Kitchenette adequate with fridge etc. never used hob so didnt matter. Ceiling fans on both floors. Large electronic safe €1/day plus €10 deposit which you get back. Cleaning 5 days, fresh towels daily. Very secure complex, quite busy but never felt crowded. We had room 56 which looked right onto the quieter pool. Some rooms looked onto the main road or the golf course rather than the pool. I would recommend pool view as meant most time we could both be in pool and leave door open. Meant came straight downstairs on morning into pool for swim before breakfast. Pool quite warm and cleaned regularly. Whole complex very clean. Entertainment at night in bar. Didn't eat their food so can't comment. Had breakfast in apartment and ate about rest of time. The complex is just behind the golf course and is clearly visible on google maps. It is 2km to the lighthouse but the curtesy bus runs few times a day. Taxis €3.50 to lighthouse. This complex is one of the closest self catering reasonably priced to the main Maspalomas beach unless you go for the large beachfront hotels. Parking is a bit hectic but you can park at their sister complex over the road, the cordial sandy golf. Mini market on site is very comprehensive but supermarket in Faro 2 centre has better fresh fruit. Majority of guests were Spanish with some German, Scandinavian, British Irish. This complex represents excellent value for money. We would definitely stay here again and are looking at early next year already.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the golf course of Maspalomas, 2km from the spectacular Dunes of Maspalomas and only some minutes to the Shopping Centre Faro 2. Free shuttle bus offered to the beach of Maspalomas and the centre of Playa del Ingles various times per day. Golf and Tennis facilities nearby (on charge)250 bungalows with one bedroom and 16 bungalows with two separate bedrooms completely renovated in duplex style. All consist of lounge with sofa-bed, telephone, ceiling-fans in living- and bedroom, safe and Sat-TV (both for rent), kitchenette with fridge, toaster, coffee machine, kettle, bathroom and furnished terrace.Poolside snack bar and restaurant "a la carte" with terrace. Half board consists of breakfast and dinner buffet with the possibility of having lunch instead of dinner. Further Facilities:2 extensive pools (one heated during winter season from Nov. To March); Seperated children`s pool and children's playground; Large sun terraces with sun beds free of charge; Minimarket; Animation for children, entertainment and live music several times a week; Internet corner on suplement and WiFi free of charge in public areas of the complex; Cordial Green Golf was completely renovated in Summer 2006. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Venere, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Cordial Green Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordial Green Golf Hotel Maspalomas
- Green Golf Apartments
- Cordial Green Golf Maspalomas, Gran Canaria