This hotel is wonderfully situated in Maspalomas by the sea, the nature reserve, and sand dunes. Its kept beautifully clean by a team of very friendly and helpful staff. The pools areas are well kept with lots of sun loungers. There is an excellent choice at the buffet breakfast. The a la carte dinners were also very good but the barbecues were less good. Sometimes the service at dinner was no less than chaotic because of shortage of staff and bringing the wrong food. Outside dining brought its own problems and not enough no smoking areas which gave preferential treatment to smokers so that non smokers had to be alongside smokers. By the pool there was no preference given to non smokers. The bathroom was cramped with shower only, no bath - definitely not 5*, was kept very clean with plenty of towels. The entertainment was very minimal and again not 5*.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Palm Beach, the first and until now only member of “Design Hotels” on Gran Canaria, can be found alongside the nature reserve and sand-dunes of Maspalomas, set in an extensive palm grove, a unique and privileged location. For those in search of tranquility and the highest standard of cuisine, at just a few steps from the beach, this hotel is the perfect location for couples and families of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Seaside Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Palm Beach Hotel Maspalomas
- Seaside Hotel Maspalomas
- Palm Beach Gran Canaria
- Seaside Palm Beach Maspalomas, Gran Canaria