This is our second holiday in this hotel. After traveling a lot around the world I must say that it is very difficult to find any faults.
1. Very well positioned. On the Maspalomas beach. In the center of resort, close to all the shops and restaurants. Overlooking famous Maspalomas Dunes.
2. Spotlessly clean. Room service is very good. If you will choose Room type C and above, you will have fresh water, newspapers, Loccitaine toiletries, kettle and night room service with sweets on your beds.
3. Whatever room you choose, design wise they all very same standards. You will only pay extra for a view.
4. Grounds are very well designed. All divided by small areas, that you will not feel unpersonal.
5.The full atmosphere, ambiance, staff and managers of the hotel makes you fill very recognizable, not just a number in a lien's list.
6.Most people are very well dressed, which we liked very much.
7. Most of the guests are from Germany. Also second week we had more people from UK, Northern Countries and France. We liked to stay with Germans. They very much respect your privacy. There is no wild parties and late night noises.
8. There is 3 pools in the hotel: large fresh water, small heated seawater and children's. There is never shortage of sun beds. Spa and all the saunas are very nice, clean and well positioned on the fresh air. You are relaxing after been in the sauna looking at the stars and sky and listening to the birds singing.
9. Food is exceptionally good. Everything is very fresh. I am very sensitive to unknown foods, but this is the only hotel my tummy feels comfortable in too:)
They have barbecue buffet dinners 3 times a week, which are very plentiful. The rest of the week it is a la cart, which I find was a good idea, cos it let you digestive system relax a little. Breakfast is excellent.
The only thing I would change, it is the beds. It is a very romantic hotel, but they do not have rooms with one big bed. It is only two beds pushed together.You feel very separate from your partner. I used to move to my husband during the night and fell into a hole between them:)
In general great hotel and very upmarket resort with beautiful long beach. We want to thank again all the staff and manager of the hotel for the great service they provided and we hope that it will stay the same. We will be back next year.
If you like to stay in the room during the day, then pay for your view. If you are out most off the...
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Dear Seaside Palm Beach Guest,
Report response as inappropriate
Thank you very much for publishing your review on Tripadvisor regarding your second stay at our hotel. Your comments are very much appreciated, as they give us a direct feedback from the view of a guest and also help other travellers to make their decisions.
We are delighted to learn that this year’s stay was just as perfect as the last one and that you enjoyed all the comforts our hotel has to offer. Furthermore, we were pleased to read that you enjoyed the company of our international guests and that you were happy with our culinary delights.
Please rest assured that we took note of your wish for a double bed. The majority of our guests prefer to have to big beds combined, this is why we provide double beds only in a few rooms.
Once again we wish to thank you for your review and are looking forward to your next stay with us.
General Manager Seaside Palm Beach*****
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.