The hotel has a good location - very close to the beach. The lobby, hallways and rooms have been nicely renovated. Rooms are spacious, they have nice balconies, bathrooms are of decent size. The airconditioning did not work very well. The outdoor facilities including pools were very nice. Their breakfast spread was excellent. Dinners were good. Personell and services were very good. The hotel attracts mainly more mature clientel. I really have no complaints, but in the end, I do not think that it was worth the money I spent. There is nothing exceptional about this hotel to justify significantly higher price when compared to other hotels in Maspalomas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Palm Beach, the first and until now only member of “Design Hotels” on Gran Canaria, can be found alongside the nature reserve and sand-dunes of Maspalomas, set in an extensive palm grove, a unique and privileged location. For those in search of tranquility and the highest standard of cuisine, at just a few steps from the beach, this hotel is the perfect location for couples and families of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Seaside Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Palm Beach Hotel Maspalomas
- Seaside Hotel Maspalomas
- Palm Beach Gran Canaria
- Seaside Palm Beach Maspalomas, Gran Canaria