This is definitely a good hotel, but we could not help getting the holiday factory feeling. We had a spacious enough appartment with an own terrace in one of the small houses spread out in the garden. The appartment was functional with comfortable furniture and very good reading light. The safe though was placed in the bottom of a cupboard so you had to stretch down under the floor to reach your things. It was rather rusty and dirty inside as well. Not the smartest place for a safe since most of the guests seemed to be retired people. There was a problem with small ants in the bathroom as well. Finding a free sunbed by the pool was not a problem even though the hotel seemed to be quite full. Breakfast was fine with lots of things to choose. Service was professional and friendly. All in all a nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Maspalomas. Next to the sea and near El Faro. 3-Storey main building and 1-storey villas, surrounded by a 40,000 m2 garden with access to the beachfront promenade. Colonial-style architecture. 800 M from Maspalomas sand dune beach. 6 Km from the centre of Playa del Ingles. 200 M from various shops. 37 Km from the airport. 50 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Meloneras Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Meloneras Hotel Maspalomas
- Hotel Riu Palace Meloneras Resort Maspalomas, Gran Canaria