Very good stay in mid November at this Riu. Typically good Riu Palace accommodation/restauarant and service etc. This hotel seemed a bit smaller than other Riu's I've stayed at which made a nice change. Arrangements are the same as other hotels in the change regarding outside towels and the sensible two dinnere sittings (6pm or 8pm) which can be changed throughout your stay. This hotel doesn't have a beach because of the location but does have a locked gate that guests have a pass to that gives access to a nice promenade area with shops/bars that then give way to the sand dunes. Overall excellent stay, I would definitely recommend this hotel. I hadn't been to Gran Canaria before but recommend it over Fuerteventura any day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Maspalomas. Next to the sea and near El Faro. 3-Storey main building and 1-storey villas, surrounded by a 40,000 m2 garden with access to the beachfront promenade. Colonial-style architecture. 800 M from Maspalomas sand dune beach. 6 Km from the centre of Playa del Ingles. 200 M from various shops. 37 Km from the airport. 50 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Meloneras Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Meloneras Hotel Maspalomas
- Hotel Riu Palace Meloneras Resort Maspalomas, Gran Canaria