Just back from a fabulous week at this stunning hotel. The whole building is fabulous, and exceeds previous stays in Riu hotels, the location is excellent, and in a much more up-market location than nearby Maspalomas. Food great, building spotless, only two spoilers, despite the 'no reserving' policy for sunbeds, the German guests were up at ridiculously early times doing just that, this need to be stopped, and despite several people complaining to reception, this pathetic, and rude practice continues. Also, most people dress for dinner, but the Maitre D's were not stopping the few who turned up in jeans, t shirts etc, which was a bit off, as the majority of people did make the effort.
Be sure to pay extra for a partial sea view room, well worth the extra.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Meloneras Hotel Maspalomas
- Riu Palace Meloneras Hotel
- Hotel Riu Palace Meloneras
- Riu Palace Meloneras
- Hotel Riu Palace Meloneras Resort Maspalomas, Gran Canaria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Maspalomas. Next to the sea and near El Faro. 3-storey main building and 1-storey villas, surrounded by a 40,000 m2 garden with access to the beachfront promenade. Colonial-style architecture. 800 m from Maspalomas sand dune beach. 6 km from the centre of Playa del Ingles. 200 m from various shops. 37 km from the airport. 50 m from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Meloneras Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.