Where do I start, I can honestly say I would never stay at this place again if someone paid me! And I strongly recomend that if you are thinking of booking this apartment complex, please don't! If you have already booked, I would try to book elsewhere. This place was so dirty, I didn't even want to unpack my suitcase, so didn't. I walked around the apartment the whole time with my shoes on! Upon arrival at 5.30 in the evening, the reception (otherwise the bar) was closed, shutters down with simply a paper notice on stuck on saying that our apartment was number 13 and had been left open. Now maybe I'm old fashioned but what happened to greeting your guests after their flight, I mean 5.30 pm is not late. This was just the start of things to get worse. The apartment had loads of hairs on the floor and to be honest looked as if it hadn't been cleaned from the previous guests. Our bed sheets were not changed once throughout the whole week and we only had a change of towel once. The apartment complex was suppose to house a maximum of 2 guests each (3 in some, with pull out beds) although it was full of spanish people mostly young that were sleeping 5 in an apartment. They were so loud and inconsiderate, pool rules were that there was to be no loud music after 10pm and no swimming in the pool after 9pm, each night these rules were broken and when the spanish were still partying at 3am we complained the next morning and the reception/bar lady just replied with 'perphaps they were drunk'. During the day wasn't much better as they were having spitting competitions in the pool and snorting through their nostrils. As for the beds, well you would be just as good sleeping on the floor. I am angry but more upset that we have wasted precious holiday time and money to stay here. Please, please, please don't book this as I don't want anyone else to have the same experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A pleasant holiday complex situated in the well known tourist resort called Campo Internacional in Maspalomas, at the south of Gran Canaria. Servatur Sun's Gardens consists of 42 duplex apartments in rows with parking, reception, lounge, swimming pools, snack bar and mini-market. Distribution: First floor: separate bedroom (twin-bedded) and complete bathroom. Ground floor: sitting room with TV (dutiable) and sofa-bed. The kitchen is equipped with cupboards, fridge and two electric cooking rings, service, glassware, cooking utensils, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Servatur Sun's Gardens Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Servatur Sun`s Gardens Bungalows Hotel Maspalomas
- Servatur Sun's Gardens Bungalows Maspalomas, Gran Canaria