We arrived at 12.30 am after waiting over an hour for the coach to be filled and then on the coach 2.5 hours which was longer than the plane journey. We could not get a hot drink and the evening staff were very unhelpful. However the hotel was clean and the entertainment and bar staff very friendly. The management were very rigid and once when we had puled two tables together we were told off like naughty children. In the dining room everyone was watched in case food was taken outside. The drinks were finished at 11.30pm instead of 12 and we were once told at 11.25 to drink up as they were closed at 11.30. The pool in both the Tossa Center and Tossa Beach is very small. One side of it is shallow and the other is very deep. Tossa Centre is opposite Tossa Beach hotel and Tossa Center is the quietest at night.
On the positive side Tossa itself is a beautiful place. There is a castle and several beautiful churches. The shops were not too commercialised. We were there for 10 nights and experienced a VW Beetle weekend. There were people in beetles and camper vans. On the Saturday evening they congregated and there was music and the drivers and passengers were dressed up as pirates etc. The next day (Sunday) they were all congregated in the centre for people to see them and there was some fun drag racing.
- Also Known As:
- Tossa Hotel
- Tossa Hotel Tossa De Mar
- Tossa Center Resort All Inclusive
- Tossa Center De Mar
- Tossa Center Hotel Tossa De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Costa Brava, Tossa De Mar and only 150 meters away from the great beach of Tossa and 200 meters from the town centre the Hotel Tossa Center **** has a priviledged location. The hotel has 74 rooms, 24 hour reception, Wifi at a charge, restaurant with buffet service for all meals*, internet corner, snack bar* and a small but cozy swimming pool. The Hotel Tossa Center **** is ideal for couples and families who want to enjoy a pleasant relaxed holiday, in one of the most beautiful towns of the Costa Brava, Tossa de Mar; where they can admire the fort wall, the old town, dream beaches, quaint bars, restaurants and boutiques which are the main attractions of this enchanting town. *Some of these services are provided by its sister hotel, the hotel Tossa Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Tossa Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.