Can't fault the Esmeraldas at all, we stayed before 7 years ago and returned after planning a big family holiday, in total there were 20 of us ages ranging from 1 to 81 and it catered for us all. Some of us were half board and the food was lovely and plenty of range, the restaurant staff were friendly and quick to clear away dirty plates. There were plenty of high chairs available for the little ones.
The evening entertainment was excellent and varied. The entertainer Steven was really good with the children and our kids enjoyed the Mini Disco and Karaoke, he was interactive with guests which also contributed to the overall good holiday experience.
We booked to go to the water park through reception who were very helpful in doing so and we were able to get the free bus to Lloret by booking in this way.
The pool area was fine, the pool isn't massive but it is a little sun trap and there were plenty of sunbeds for the amount of people using the pool. There were also pool games on some days.
Towels are changed every day and apartments cleaned if you want them to be. The rooms were immaculate on arrival and we all agreed that the beds were comfortable.
We had a really good holiday and would be happy to visit again. We would like to thank all the staff there for being so accommodating.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Esmeraldas Hotel Tossa De Mar
- Aparthotel Esmeraldas Tossa De Mar
- Aparthotel Esmeraldas Hotel
- MedPlaya Hotel Esmeraldas Tossa De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, HostelBookers, Expedia and Venere so you can book your MedPlaya Hotel Esmeraldas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.