We made a last minute weekend booking in August and this property was the best available. This is a nice although dated property in the heart of the awesome Costa Brava town of Tossa de Mar. It is conveniently located with easy walks to the beach, castle, shops and restaurants. I don’t know how the Spanish system ranks it a four star as it doesn’t have a pool, isn’t on the beach and the rooms are basic, even dated as other TA reviewers have mentioned. Service was very good. They gave us a nice wine basket the morning after a teenage guest across the hall stayed up vomiting all night from too much partying. Seems more like a nice but basic 2 or 3 star. I would look elsewhere first but satisfied enough that I would go back in a pinch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Vila de Tossa is Tossa de Mar´s best kept secret. Our four star hotel brings traditional Spain to all our guests. Only for adults, it is perfect for romantic weekends, celebrations or as a gift. Also situated in the centre of Tossa de Mar, it is only five minutes walk from the beach and a short distance to all the local amenities. Vila de Tossa opened in 2001 and has 43 rooms, including Pandora, a honeymoon suite and a luxury suite, Mar Menuda, equipped with a hydro massage bath. This is a hotel with character and charm, noticeable in every detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Vila de Tossa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila De Tossa Hotel Tossa De Mar
- Vila De Tossa Mar
- Vila De Tossa Tossa De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain