Just returned from this hotel and had a great time, yes it is about a 10 minute walk from the sea front and there are no sea views but the pool view is very peasant to wake up to in the morning. Weather was perfect all week with no rain till the day we came home so can't grumble at that. Very clean hotel with very friendly staff, rooms cleaned to a high standard. Food is very spanish but you can always find something you can eat, my favourite is breakfast and there is plenty to choose from with champagne every morning which is a plus. There is always plenty of sunbeds and loads of space around you. The pools were a bit chilly so didn't stay in to long, we decided to sunbath on the roof (not in the nudest section) where there are 2 jacuzies which seemed to be a lot warmer and as it is adults only we had no children running around. There are atleast 3 bars but we preferred the Piano bar again adults only. The drinks we found to be not to expensive. The town of Tossa is very spanish with only 1 english bar Mick & Julie it had all the sport channels on and very reasonable priced if you were a repeat guest they charged you less, there is also a good beach bar which did lovely Champagne Sangria great to just sit and look out to sea (wish I was back there). Quite a few shops to look around and a must is to climb up to the castle the views are amazing and walk through the old town up and down the cobbled streets we will definately return one day. All in all a brilliant holiday.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Bahia De Tossa Hotel Tossa De Mar
- Golden Bahia De Tossa Mar
- Golden Bahia
- Golden Bahia De Tossa Hotel
- Golden Bahia Tossa Hotel
- Golden Bahia De Tossa Tossa De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Golden Bahia de Tossa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.