My Husband and I and our 7yr old stayed for 2nts at the grand hotel reymar after being on a 12 night cruise. We were pleasantly surprised as the staff were very welcoming the room was spotlessly clean. Beds comfortable, bathroom all quite new and a decent size. The view from the balcony was fantastic looking over a lovely bay and rocks. The restaurant was very well presented with white table cloths and waiter service which was even better than the cruise service. The menu was excellent too and the food was well presented and delicious. The downside was there was no entertainment the pool was freezing cold and the rooms had no air conditioning just heating. I loved Tossa the old part was very quaint and spotlessly clean a walk up through the archway is a must the old buildings and small restaurants are lovely with fantastic views and lovely atmosphere. The beach is to be avoided don't take children to make sand castles its all sharp gravel, make sure you wear beach shoes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Premier Gran Hotel Reymar, located on the seafront in Tossa de Mar on the Costa Brava, and just minutes from the town centre. The hotel is located on the more private Mar Menuda beach, separated from the main beach by a rocky outcrop, and a wonderful place for both adults and kids to sunbathe, swim, go snorkelling or even scuba diving. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Gran Hotel Reymar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Tossa De Mar
- Tossa De Mar Best Western
- Gran Hotel Reymar Tossa De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain