The hotel isn't cheap (atleast when we booked it). And the rooms weren't amazing either, esp since we had gotten twin beds instead of a double bed. The bathroom is tiny.
I guess what over rides everything is the location. The small village of flam is just located in incredible natural beauty. I would say treat this place just as a place to sleep and little more.
The breakfast here is reasonable which came with our room. And the parking is free
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heimly is a cosy pension, run by the owners, which is located next to the Aurlandsfjord, only 400 m from the famous Flåm railway. The pension has a cosy atmosphere with 25 rooms. 21 with shower / toilet. Large diningroom with panoramaview to the fjord, room with an open fireplace, TV-lounge and a large garden. Rental of canoe, rowing boats, motorboats, bicycles and cars. Train connection to Oslo and Bergen. Boat service to Bergen. Buss service to Aurland, Lærdal Gol, Geilo, Oslo, Voss and Bergen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Heimly Pensjonat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heimly Pensjonat Hotel Flam
- Heimly Pensjonat Flåm
- Heimly Pensjonat Hotel Flåm